As part of its continued development, Castle Grove opened the first Sheltered Home in 1992. Further units followed and five independent houses/flats are now available. Castle Grove has been registered and re-recognised as an Investor in People for 19 years.
The advantages of Sheltered Housing within the grounds of a Registered Nursing Home in Bampton are many:
- Full or partial independence
- Qualified supportive care when you need it
- Level short walk to shops, tearooms, library, churches etc.
- No external maintenance
- Involvement in activities, concerts, entertainments and outings
- Regular healthcare check
- Cleaning, laundry and food may be “cherry-picked” as needed and or desired
- Ring and Ride Bus to Tiverton
- Involvement in the many social activities in Bampton-Over 60’s luncheon club, W.I., Bellringing, Skittles, Short Mat Bowling, Line Dancing, Flower Arranging, the Monday club and so on
- Beautiful Bampton has won the Britain in Bloom Competition in ‘98 and numerous times in the past.
An example package might include:
- Lounge/Dining, Kitchenette, Bedroom with en-suite Bathroom and small Garden space.
- Lunch 7 days/week
- Building/Garden maintenance
- Buildings Insurance
- Options could include: Laundry, service bills paid, breakfast and supper, Care, or Extra cleaning.
“Sheltered Housing provides trouble-free supported independence, maintaining control of your lifestyle through choice and diversity”.